As of April 4 2016, we request all users to submit samples using iLab, our online submission system.
There will be no changes to our data delivery or billing systems.
As of July 1, 2016, we will no longer be accepting paper drop off forms.
For first time access instructions, please choose the appropriate option below:
You must be a registered facility user before submitting any samples for processing. If your laboratory is new to our services, please register here.
Sample drop off locations and pick up times:
- Scaife S534A - pick up twice daily at 8:30 AM and 3:00 PM
- Children's Hospital Loading Dock - pick up Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 9:00 AM
- 300 Technology Drive, Room 238 - pick up Tuesday, Thursday, Friday at 9:00 AM
- Hillman Cancer Center Pavilion Room 2.15 - pick up Monday, Wednesday, Friday morning
- Next Gen DNA Sequencing Sample Submission
- Sequencing and Genotyping Sample Submission
- Sequencing SEQ SampleSsheet Excel Template
- Sequencing GENOSsampleSsheet Excel Template
- Creating a Sample Sheet
SNP Analysis (including Methylation services)
- Nanostring Dropoff
- NSolver Data Analysis software
- miRNA Data Analysis Guidelines
- Realtime Instrument Run Submission
- Full Service Realtime PCR
- Essentials of Realtime PCR
- ABI User Bulletin