The Genomics Research Core offers several technologies to support the analysis of DNA methylation patterns. These include:
- single nucleotide resolution for 450K CpG islands
- covers 99% of RefSeq genes and 96% of CpG islands
- our service includes bisulfite conversion of your DNA
- enrichment methods can isolate methylated genomic regions based on CpG methylation density
- bisulfite whole genome sequencing provides a means to analyze the methylation rates across the genome
- qPCR based
- targets specific CpG islands
- disease and pathway arrays or custom designs are available
We can assist with custom assay designs. Please contact Genomics Research Core to discuss your project
Bisulfite Sanger Sequencing
- qualitative focused analysis of CpG sites.
Please contact Genomics Research Core to discuss your project needs and which of these technologies might be most helpful to you in achieving your research aims.